- explain the principles of scientific research and the research process
- adopt a research-oriented and developmental approach to work and use the latest research data
- apply common research methods used in the field, e.g. case study, action research and design science
- write according to the principles of scientific writing
- report the findings of their work in research reports
- evaluate the reliability of scientific data and its usefulness in business
- defining a research task and research focus
- qualitative research methods and CASE studies
- action-based research methods: action research and design science
A minimum of 80 ECTS credits
Delivery and assessment
1. In-class learning: Active participation in contact sessions, assignments.
2. Distance assignments: Assessment on a scale of 1-5 and the assessment criteria.
Mark Saunders, Philip Lewis and Adrian Thornhill, Research Methods for Business Students, Prentice Hall
Robert K.Yin, Case Study Research, Design and Methods, Sage Publications