The student will be able to
- retrieve information independently and apply it in the execution of an application project
- analyse a customer's problems and create a project plan based on the analysis
- design and execute software which utilises data storages and meets the project specifications
- utilise the properties of a software development environment in project implementation
- work both independently and as an active member of a team towards predetermined project objectives
- understand the tasks of a project manager and a project steering group
Independent information retrieval, the problem-solving process, project design and implementation.
Project work and the Green ICT systems project, Introduction to programming
Delivery and assessment
In-class or online learning, learning assignments and a project.
Materials specified/provided by the lecturer