Students will be able to
- use terms and concepts related to image editing
- understand the basic stages of image editing
- assess the limitations and possiblities of digital images
- describe the differences and uses of numeral systems
- do conversions between numeral systems
- use image editing software to create collages and web images
Image editing software interface and shortcuts, the basics of digital imaging, the basic stages of image editing, digital image formats and saving for the web, the use of image editing software properties in creating collages and web images, basic theories of image editing, knowledge and understanding of numeral systems and conversions.
Delivery and assessment
In-class or online learning, in-class exercises, an assignment and a possible course exam.
Materials specified by the lecturer