Students will be able to
- use logical operators in programming
- describe software development stages and the principles of execution
- design and implement a modular interactive application
- use software development tools
- name variables and functions in a descriptive manner
- follow good programming practices
Basic programme functions and structures, subprograms and functions, data types and basic data structures, table and file management, code writing, debugging and testing.
Delivery and assessment
In-class or online learning, learning assignments and an exam.
Materials specified/provided by the lecturer