04EBFM003 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 3 ECTS
- understand the role of financial management in a company
- interpret a company's bookkeeping records
- interpret the financial statement and understand how cash flow is generated
- assess a company's financial status from its financial statement
Accounting tasks, the legal obligation to keep books and records and VAT liability, the contents of the profit and loss account and the balance sheet, cash flow generation, and the assessment of financial indicators.
Delivery and assessment
1. In-class learning: Active participation in contact sessions, individual and group assignments and an exam.
2. Distance learning: An Enterprise portfolio assignment.
Tomperi, S. Käytännön kirjanpito ja harjoituskirja. Latest edition. Edita.
Other materials specified by the lecturer