47AOSAD05 INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN 5 ECTS
The student will
- be able to design information systems that support business processes
- understand the importance of system requirements in systems design
- be able to apply essential descriptive notations
- be able to apply the main principles of usability
- be able to work in an international team
Information systems analysis and design in international teams, agile methods, usability, databases in information systems, UML.
Delivery and assessment
Contact lessons: Group work assignments in international teams, exams.
Materials specified by the lecturer.
Business studies (10 ECTS credits) and ICT studies (15 ECTS credits).