04EBMS003 MARKETING AND SALES 3 ECTS
- operate in a customer-oriented way
- describe the key functions of marketing and sales
- analyse sales in the IT sector
- plan the use of a digital operating environment for marketing purposes
The basics of customer relationship marketing, internal and external marketing environments, purchasing behaviour in the B2B and B2C markets, digital consumer behaviour, competitive tools in marketing: the product, price, availability and marketing communications, the role of sales and customer relationship management in a business, environmental responsibility in marketing, partnership networks and marketing.
Delivery and assessment
Integrated into the Customer Communications and Negotiation Skills course.
1. In-class learning: Active participation in contact sessions, individual and group assignments and an exam.
2. Distance learning: An Enterprise portfolio assignment.
Materials specified by the lecturer