04IB009 ANALYSES METHODS 5 ECTS - Research Methods and Statistical Analysis
- knows the principles of scientific research, approach and the most commonly used research methods in social science
- knows the operational plan of research work
- is able to estimate the applicability of a research method
- is able to estimate the reliability of information
- knows how to deal with the most commonly used statistical methods
- is able to write a research report.
Quantitative and qualitative methods in general, the research problem and the applicability of the research methods, overall reliability.
Data analysis, interpretation and generalisation.
Texts, spreadsheets and presentation graphics.
Assessment and Evaluation
Participation in contact teaching, individual and group work, assignments and/or exam. Evaluation: 1-5.
Provided by the lecturer(-s).