04IB001 EFFICIENT WORKING A AND B 5 ECTS
becomes familiar with different learning/teaching methods which are to be used in different implementations during his/her studies
- becomes aware of his/her own personal ways of learning/thinking/studying
- learns the different rules and regulations that help guide him/her in the successful completion of his/her studies
- becomes aware of the role cultural aspects play in his/her multicultural learning environment
- learns to work in teams; the student knows how to operate as a team member or as a team leader
- knows the basic methods of innovative thinking and knows how to apply them
- understands how to create innovative working cultures within organizations
Theory and practice of learning methods, theory and practice of team work, participation in a case study, innovative thinking
and acting, encouraging innovations.
Assessment and evaluation
Participation in contact lessons, assignments, tutoring sessions and information skills test.
Evaluation: pass / fail
Materials provided by the lecturer(s).