04TAL051 MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 5 ECTS
- is able to explain the role of management accounting in the management process
- is able to examine the profitability of companies
- is able to analyze the performance of companies through the financial ratios
- is able to set prices on products and to produce budgets
- is able to use calculations in decision making
Cost concepts, cost-volume-profit analysis, financial ratios, product costing, pricing decisions, budgeting.
Assessment and evaluation
Individual assignments Written exam, evaluation 1-5.
Materials provided by the lecturer in Reppu