04TUT602E/1 INFERENTIAL STATISTICS AND SPSS 3 ECTS
- knows how to process and report the quantitative data definitively
- knows how to use SPSS software as an analysis tool
- knows both descriptive and inferential statistics an is able to use multivariate methods as well
- understand the research problem and is able to choose the right methods to analyse data
- is able to conduct a demanding quantitative research
- has the basic skills in academic writing
- knows how to write an abstract for a study.
SPSS software as an analysis tool. Creating a database in SPSS. Frequency distributions, descriptive statistics and graphical presentations. Relationships between two variables. Hypothesis testing. Multivariate methods. Academic writing skills.
04TUT601E Analysis Methods.
Assessment and evaluation
Participation in contact teaching, individual and group works, projects and reporting. Evaluation: 1-5.
Lectures and literature indicated by the lecturer.