04TUT601E ANALYSIS METHODS 5 ECTS
- knows the principles of scientific research, approach and the most commonly used research methods in social science
- knows the operational plan of research work
- learns to estimate the applicability of a research method
- learns to estimate the reliability of information
- knows how to deal with the most commonly used statistical methods
- is capable of writing a research report.
Quantitative and qualitative methods in general, the research problem and the applicability of the research methods, overall reliability, data analysis, interpretation and generalisation.
Texts, spreadsheets and presentation graphics.
Assessment and evaluation
Participation in contact teaching, individual and group work, assignments and/or exam. Evaluation: 1-5.
Lectures and literature indicated by the lecturer.
Quantitative Methods and Reporting 04TUT602E and Qualitative Methods and Reporting 04TUT603E are elective modules and they take place during the third academic year. The student has to choose one of the following modules.