04BUS802/1 EFFICIENT WORKING, Part A and B, 5 ECTS
- begins his/her studies and becomes familiar with different learning methods which are to be used in different implementations during their studies
- learns to work in teams; the student knows how to operate as a team member or as a team leader
- obtains the basic skills to work within a project team and also to manage a project
- knows the basic methods of innovative thinking and knows how to apply them
- understands how to create innovative working cultures within organizations.
Theory and practice of learning methods, theory and practice of team work, participation in a project and project management, innovative thinking and acting, encouraging innovations.
Assessment and evaluation
Participation in contact lessons, learning assignments, information skills test.
Materials provided by the lecturer(s).