04SUO803E FINNISH FOR FOREIGNERS 1 4 ECTS
NB! Only for foreign students!
- can communicate in common everyday situations
- knows the most common vocabulary and phrases used in social intercourse (informal discussion, telephone conversation etc.)
- is able to write and short and simple text connected with everyday situations
- knows the basic grammatical structures of Finnish and the basics of studying in Finland.
Everyday life, free time, own history, traveling, Finnish culture of studying, basic phrases and vocabulary to social communication. Deepening the word types and verb types in different local cases. Asking, advising, describing. Object, past tense.
Assessment and evaluation
- attendance and activity of the course (80% presence in contact classes)
- oral and written exercises and presentation
- passing of the spoken exam
- passing of the written exam
Evaluation: 1 - 5. Exercises and presentation (30%), spoken exam (30%), written exam (30%), activity (10%).
Gehring, S. & Heinzmann, S. Suomen mestari 1. 2011. Finn Lectura.
Gehring, S. & Heinzmann, S. Suomen mestari 2. 2011. Finn Lectura.
Materials provided by the lecturer.