04SUO808E FINNISH FOR FOREIGNERS 2 5 ECTS
NB! Only for foreign students!
- copes in situations connected with his/her own field of profession
- knows the necessary basic business vocabulary
- knows the basics of working in Finland.
Jobs and employment, writing the job application, describing one’s own skills, a job interview, deepening the knowledge of phrases and vocabulary related to social communication.. Asking, advising and describing. Passive, past tense, object cases, the third infinitive.
Assessment and evaluation
- Attendance and activity of the course (80% presence in contact classes)
- oral and written exercises and presentation
- passing of the spoken exam
- passing of the written exam
Evaluation: 1 - 5. Exercises and presentation (30%), spoken exam (30%), written exam (30%) activity (10%).
Gehring, S. & Heinzmann, S. Suomen mestari 2. 2011. Finn Lectura.
Materials provided by the lecturer.