04IBU602/4 INTERNATIONAL MARKETING 5 ECTS
- understands the decision oriented internationalization processes and elements of a global marketing programme
- understands how the international / global marketing environment is affecting marketing strategies
- understands that international / global marketing and planning in different environments require different solutions
- further develops the marketing mix approach
- develops an understanding of a market situation
- is able to research and present a marketing overview of a specific industry and make managerial recommendations about how to develop and retain business opportunities.
International marketing programme, International marketing mix, international market assessment, marketing strategy, marketing planning
Assessment and evaluation
Contact lectures, exam, course work. Evaluation: 1-5.