04IBU601/3 PRODUCTION OPERATIONS 4 ECTS
- knows the different modes of production
- is familiar with the phases of production processes
- learns to model processes
- learns about JIT and other common quality issues in production operations
- is familiar with the phases of the production planning
- gets an overall picture of how production operations are connected and dependable on the company’s other processes including logistics.
Production modes, production processes, process modelling, JIT and other quality issues, production planning, the interrelationships between different logistics operations.
Implementation and assessment
Guided learning by doing:
Orientation lectures, individual, pair and group learning assignments, presentations, learning diary.
Active participation to classes, learning assignments and learning diary. Evaluation: 1-5.
Learning materials in Reppu.