04TUT603E QUALITATIVE METHODS AND REPORTING 5 ECTS
- understands paradigm and the methodology behind qualitative research methods
- is able to produce a research plan for a qualitative study
- is able to evaluate reliability and validity of qualitative research
- has basic skills in academic writing
- knows how to use qualitative methods for data collection and analysis
- knows how to write an abstract for a study.
Qualitative research and the paradigm behind it. Different methods to conduct a qualitative research. Research plan for a qualitative study. Methods for data collection and analysis. Academic writing skills. Lectures and research project.
04TUT601E Analysis Methods.
Assessment and evaluation
Research project and exam. Evaluation: 1-5.
Gummesson Evert, Qualitative Methods in Management Research, 2000, Sage Publications, Inc.