04TUT602E QUANTITATIVE METHODS AND REPORTING 5 ECTS
- knows how to process and report the quantitative data definitively
- knows how to use SPSS software as an analysis tool
- knows the descriptive statistics
- knows the inferential statistics
- knows the multivariate methods
- understands the research problem and is able to choose the right methods to analyse data
- is able to conduct a demanding quantitative research
- has basic skills in academic writing
- knows how to write an abstract for a study.
SPSS software as an analysis tool. Creating a database in SPSS. Frequency distributions, descriptive statistics and graphical presentations. Relationships between two variables. Hypothesis testing. Multivariate methods. Academic writing skills.
04TUT601E Analysis Methods.
Assessment and evaluation
Participation in contact teaching, individual and group work, projects and reporting. Evaluation: 1-5.
Lectures and literature provided by the lecturer.