04ENG202 BUSINESS COMMUNICATION 5 ECTS
- masters effective corporate communication
- learns to communicate both orally and in writing in different kinds of communication situations
- learns to compile different business documents
- understands the letter-writing process in the business world
- becomes aware of cultural differences in written business communication
Exchanging messages in the new networked business environments:
- customer contacts face-to-face and ear-to-ear: understanding and producing oral information
- business etiquette
- writing effective informational and promotional messages
- written corporate communication: emails, inquiries, quotations, orders, shipping and invoicing, complaints, reminders, collection letters, sales letters; terms of trade in international business
The focus of the course will be on written communication.
01ENG Englannin kieli ja viestintä 3 ECTS.
Compulsory class attendance, course work/assignments and examination.
Reppu, materials provided by the lecturer.