04ENG203 PERSUASIVE COMMUNICATION 5 ECTS
- learns how to be persuasive in demanding situations of business interaction both orally and in writing
- knows how to compile persuasive documents (complaints, adjustments, reminders, collection letters)
- masters persuasive communication in advertisements and sales letters
- masters the persuasive presentation techniques
- understands cultural differences in persuasive communication
Persuasive communication in the business world. Spoken and written persuasive communication: complaints, adjustments, reminders and collection letters, reporting (memos and summaries), advertisements and sales letters. Persuasive presentation techniques and presentations.
01ENG Englannin kieli ja viestintä (Business English Basics) 3 ECTS, 04ENG02 Business Contacts 3 ECTS/04ENG202 Business Communication 5 ECTS, 04ENG503 Presentation Skills 3 ECTS/04ENG201 Business Presentation Skills 5 ECTS; for second- or third-year students,
Assessment and evaluation
Compulsory class attendance, course work/assignments, group project and/or final presentation and/or written examination.
Reppu, materials provided by the lecturer.