Designing services and products 10 ECTS
- understands innovation processes through which new services and products are launched to the markets
- understands the success factors in new service/product development
- recognises the importance of market analysis and customer participation in new service/product development
- is able to conduct a new service/product development process
- becomes aware of the demand for building quality
- understands the concepts of immaterial rights and rights for intellectual knowledge.
Innovation processes for new services and products
Crawford, M. & Di Benedetto, A. New Products Management, 9th edition (2011). McGraw-Hill.
Tuloksellinen työskentely 5 op or Efficient working 5 ECTS
Asiakassuhteet ja markkinointi 4 op or Customer Relations and Marketing 4 ECTS