07MET805E FUTURE WORKSHOP 5 ECTS
- understands the theoretical base of future research and its history
- understands the perspectives used in future research and consideration of different transition processes
- is able to use some main working methods of future research and produce a case studies base on them
- develops own thinking and working methods by future research
- develops one´s thesis work with the use of future research
Theoretical principles of future research and possibilities to adapt working methods in current environmental challenges. Urbanization now and in the future. Human behaviour, social relations and communication in history and in future. Innovative means of using future research in environmental planning. The role of built environment and green environment in the future.
Lectures, assignments, working in the web.
To be defined later.