- knows is able to know the role of logistics operations in a company
- knows the basic terminology of logistics
- understands is able to understand the importance and opportunities of logistics from the operational and financial returns perspective of the company
- knows how to is able to use the most common tools of logistics planning and management: forecasting, inventory turn-over, ABC-analysis, optimizing the size of delivery
- knows the stages of the purchasing process
- understands the terms of delivery as an important part of the purchasing contract
- knows Incotermsis able to use Incoterms
Basic terms of logistics. Integrated logistics, logistics costs and the meaning of logistics to the profitability of a company, demand forecasting, purchasing, warehousing.