- is able to apply the character and scientific demands of the RDI work as a Master´s thesis in the programme
- is able to define the target of the work and choose the suitable methods for it
- is able to use critical evalulation concerning the work process, the results and the conclusions
- is able to develop new planning solutions or environmental / technological applications in urban settings
- is able to evaluate current situation in different environmental sectors / urban planning
Choosing the relevant research methods for the task, background or framework of the study, research design, using analytical tools, report writing and oral defense of different presentations in seminars.
Topic analysis seminar
Field research results seminar
Assessment is based on the competences defined in Master Thesis guidelines.
Master Thesis guidelines in Lahti UAS.
Lecture materials – research and development methods.